- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Fair Trade & produced by Cocoa Horizons Foundation
- Non GMO
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
Delicious Dark Chocolate covered Tart Cherries lightly coated in smooth dairy free Belgian chocolate. Vegan, Gluten free, dairy-free. No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours. Our dark chocolate is high cocoa which achieves the perfect balance of smooth taste and beneficial antioxidants.
Ingredients: Dark chocolate 92%, 55% cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin<1%, natural vanilla flavouring<1%, glazing agent: gum Arabic (gum acacia vegan friendly), Tart Cherries 25%.
Made in Australia using Australian & some imported ingredients (Tart Cherries USA).
- We ship Australia wide for every product in our store
- PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT DELIVER TO PO BOXES OR PARCEL LOCKER
- All orders are sent via nominated Courier with full tracking and authority to leave or signature required. We choose this option to have our orders delivered in a timely manner.
- Orders require 24-48 hours to process & dispatch. Shipping time should be calculated from time dispatch email is received.
- Please see Covid-19 Policy tab in footer for current operating procedures in regards to shipping + shipping timeframes.
- Please allow relevant shipping time according to your location in Australia.
- Shipping costs/options available at checkout after post code entered.
- Requests for delivery within a specific timeframe or a certain date cannot be guaranteed however we will always do our best to aim for delivery on or before the requested date.
- All orders are dispatched from Mosman 2088
Authority to Leave
- Generally our Couriers are given the Authority to leave parcels at front door or somewhere safe if there is no one available to receive the order. If you do not give this authorisation please advise in the notes section at check out.
- If the parcel cannot be left at the address, our courier will take back to depot and attempt redelivery. Please note that redelivery fees may apply for any deliveries that need to be reattempted.
- In order to ensure that someone will be present during business hours, and to avoid redelivery fees, it is highly recommended to send the parcel to a business address.
- Please note that when authority to leave has been given, Cassell Coker & Co and our couriers cannot accept responsibility or liability on the rare occasion that a consignment is lost or stolen after our couriers have recorded the package as 'successfully delivered'.
- Our couriers are unable to call or text recipients prior to delivery, to confirm an address, or upon an unsuccessful delivery.