All Standard Delivery orders are sent via nominated Courier.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT DELIVER TO PO BOXES.
- Orders received before 11am on a weekday will be sent out on the same day in most cases. Orders can require 24-48 hours to process & dispatch depending on order size and product/s.
- Deliveries are processed during normal business hours being 9am – 5pm on weekdays (excluding public holidays).
- Requests for delivery within a specific timeframe or by a certain date cannot be guaranteed when standard shipping is selected, however we will always do our best to aim for delivery on or before the requested date. We recommend selecting Express Shipping for fast delivery.
- Shipping time should be calculated from time dispatch email is received. Please allow relevant shipping time according to your location in Australia.
- All orders are dispatched from Mosman 2088
Authority to Leave
Generally our Couriers are given the Authority to leave parcels at front door or somewhere safe if there is no one available to receive the order. If you do not give this authorisation please advise in the notes section at check out. If the parcel cannot be left at the address, our courier will do one of the following:
- Leave a card with instructions as to how to arrange redelivery
- Leave a card advising the recipient that the parcel has been taken to the nearest participating newsagent for pickup
- Leave a card advising the recipient that the parcel has been taken to the nearest post office for pickup (Australia Post regional deliveries)
- Call the recipient for an alternative delivery address or time
- In order to ensure that someone will be present during business hours, and to avoid redelivery fees, it is highly recommended to send the parcel to a business address.
- Please note that redelivery fees may apply for any deliveries that need to be reattempted.
- Please note that when authority to leave has been given, Cassell Coker & Co and our couriers cannot accept responsibility or liability on the rare occasion that a consignment is lost or stolen after our couriers have recorded the package as 'successfully delivered'.
Special Delivery Instructions
- The special delivery instructions field on the checkout page is for specific instructions for the courier that are printed on the label (eg. deliver to the second floor and leave with reception, leave behind the pot plant near the front door).
- Requests for delivery at a specific time of day will be printed on the label for the courier to see however cannot be guaranteed.
- Our couriers are unable to call or text recipients prior to delivery, to confirm an address, or upon an unsuccessful delivery.